Labeled as a mixtape but sold like an album, What a Time To Be Alive is an 11-track project that is focused solely on Drake and Future – no features.
The project contains production from some of Drizzy and Future’s go-to producers: Metro Boomin, Boi-1da, Southside, 40 and more.
1. Digital Dash (Produced by Metro Boomin & Southside)
2. Big Rings (Produced by Metro Boomin)
3. Live From The Gutter (Produced by Boi-1da & Metro Boomin)
4. Diamonds Dancing (Produced by Metro Boomin, Allen Ritter & Frank Dukes)
5. Scholarships (Produced by Metro Boomin)
6. Plastic Bag (Produced by Neenyo)
7. I’m The Plug (Produced by Southside)
8. Change Locations (Produced by Noel)
9. Jumpman (Produced by Metro Boomin)
10. Jersey (Produced by Metro Boomin & Southside)
11. 30 For 30 Freestyle (Produced by Noah “40” Shebib)